Friday, July 16, 2010

Here we go again

Getting back to writing and trying to keep my motivation up. Started a new program today after meeting with nutritionist Maria Emmerich (follow her blog at http://mariahealth.blogspot.com/) She set me up with a low carb, high protein and higher fat diet with many supplements. I am on day two of the program, and so far so good. The only downfall...food is expensive! and so are supplements. But I just have to keep my motivation up, and know that being healthy and happy with my body is more important than drinking and eating like crap. Right? ha. we'll see anyway...
So yesterday I started with 2 eggs scrambled, had a snack of celery and pb, lunch of these AMAZING seafood stuffed avocados, followed by a dinner of salmon with shiritake noodles and a small side salad. I slipped up and had 1.5 triscuits before realizing that i couldnt eat them. :xseafood stuffed avocados...yum!

Alright, time for my first snack of the day. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment