Monday, June 21, 2010

Liver Detox:Day One

After this weekend I definitely need the liver detox that I started today. uffdah. I spent saturday consuming as many calories as I normally would in about 3 days. ate both meals at a bar, and had about 5 beers and a shot of rum. what?! plus my last meal was at 11 at night! french fries, tater tots, grilled, grease you name it it went in my mouth.

so today i began a liver detox given to me by my moms nutritionist. I cant disclose the detox but i can tell you that i:
1) have to eat the same thing for 12 days
2) cant drink for 12 days (shouldnt be hard but soooo will be!)
3) have to drink a LOT of fibersure... :/
4) there are no carbs included.

so that being said, i have just completed day one. whew. it's said to help you lose 6-8 lbs of actual fat not just u know, water weight. i also went to yoga tonight even though i was sore from my elliptical (1hr) +weights and abs yesterday....i just keep telling myself...its worth it its worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment