Today I spent the day on the beach, and came home the color of the tomato I had for dinner. However being outside in the sun all day has decreased my hunger by a ten fold. All I've had today is some oatmeal, apples, eggs and frozen mangos (a awesome snack when its hot out and your skin is radiating heat) I did try to drink a beer with my scrambled egg dinner however it just tasted awful. So that's good. I also went a brisk walk around the lake (ok ok it was only 30 min) before i plopped myself down in the sand.
So now, as I sit here, swollen from sun and full of mangos I cant help but wonder... what will i eat tomorrow? I have no "satisfying" food in the fridge... well that means no french fries or burgers. ugh
wish me luck
No comments:
Post a Comment